Friday, June 15, 2007

Five O'Clock Album Previews

There are lots of good album previews coming up on Pulp Friction...

On today's show, I'll preview the new White Stripes album, 'Icky Thump'. The album will be in stores on June 19th, and the band are playing a sold out show at the JLC on July 7th.

Next week's show (June 22nd) will feature a preview of Ryan Adams' new album 'Easy Tiger'. That one will be in stores on June 26th.

On July 6th, I'll preview two albums - Spoon's 'Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga', and Interpol's 'Our Love To Admire'. Both of those albums will be in stores on July 10th. I have yet to hear the entire Interpol album, but the first single is great. As for Spoon, I've been listening to the album quite a bit, and so far I love it.

And, on July 13th I'll preview tracks from the new Editors album, 'An End Has A Start'. It will be in stores in the UK on June 25th, but not until July 17th here in Canada.