Saturday, September 08, 2007

'Pulp Friction' playlist

The first hour-and-a-half of yesterday's show on 94.9 CHRW was live from outside the UCC building at UWO.

It was also my last show until October 5th, due to other obligations on the rest of the Friday's in September. Here's the playlist...

3:30-4:30

Good Shoes - The Photos On My Wall
Arctic Monkeys - Flourescent Adolescent
Hard-Fi - I Shall Overcome
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Berlin
The High Dials - The Holy Ground
The Postage Stamps - Turning Off
The Bicycles - Australia
The First Aid Kit - Rocket Summer
Interpol - Mammoth
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Isis
Duchess Says - Cut Up
Spoon - Finer Feelings
Germans - Tiger Vacuum Bottle
Spy Machine Sixteen - I Lost My Edge Last Night

4:30-5:30

Stars - The Night Starts Here
The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
Caribou - After Hours
Okkervil River - Unless It's Kicks
Kings Of Leon - On Call
The Machines - I Don't Know What I'm Capable Of
!!! - Must Be The Moon (Hot Chip remix)
Hot Chip - No Fit State
LCD Soundsystem - Time To Get Away
New Order - Age Of Consent
New Order - The Perfect Kiss

5:30-6:00

New Order - Temptation
Two Hours Traffic - Stuck For The Summer
The Shins - So Says I
Handsome Furs - What We Had
Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet
The Sunshine Underground - Wake Up
You Say Party! We Say Die! - DTMG, AKR!

You can download and/or listen to the show here...

Hour 1: http://chrwradio.com/podcasts/94-9CHRWFri1530.mp3
Hour 2: http://chrwradio.com/podcasts/94-9CHRWFri1630.mp3
Hour 3: http://chrwradio.com/podcasts/94-9CHRWFri1730.mp3